LL.B. Three Year Course
The three year full time programme leading to the degree of Bachelor of Laws is a highly professional course recognized by the Bar Council of India. Baba Saheb BhimRao Ambedkar Law College is an associated College of Lucknow University and is committed to provide best education facilities for aspiring students.
1. Special lectures for students aspiring legal excellence both academic and practical.
Senior Professors from Lucknow University and Other Universities, Indian Law Institute, National Law School etc.
Hon’ble Supreme Court and High Court Judges. Hon’ble Distt. Judges, Judicial Magistrates etc. Senior Advocates. Highly placed IAS officers Deputy Labour Commissioners, Assistant Labour Commissioner Etc.
2. Visits to High Courts, Labour Courts/Tribunals, Consumer Forum, and Family Courts under the supervision of Advocates of standing.
3. Practical training under the supervision of efficient advocates.
4. Moot Courts for enabling the students to get good exposure of the working of Courts and manners observed therein under the constant and able supervision of Hon’ble Mr. Justice BhagwanDin decoding practical Mantras for developing excellent lawyers and judges.
5. Well equipped library with upgraded and updated reading material comprising AIR, SCC, JILI, SCC(L&S), latest AIR Manuals managed by a trained librarian to meet the academic and professional needs of the students.
6. Computer facility to enable the students to keep pace with hi-tech environment.
7. Generator facility to meet instantly the breakdown of electricity.
8. Quiet and natural environment with eco-friendly surroundings.
9. Highly qualified and experienced and NET qualified core Faculty.
The course has been designed to equip a trained cadre of lawyers/ professionals in the field of Law for job opportunities in public, joint and private sector undertakings with appropriate skills and training to efficiently deal with problems faced in actual governance of laws. In addition to classroom teaching it includes the schemes of visits to Organizations of repute, practical training in courts and institutions and guest lectures by persons of eminence in the field of law and justice, industry etc. with a view to share personal experiences.